Forum

Broadband Plans Wit...

Notifications
Clear all

Broadband Plans With 300 Mbps Speeds from Bharti Airtel, ACT Fibernet, Tata Sky and Hathway  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Honorable Member
15/08/2020 4:01 pm  

High-speed internet is required to be able to meet the need for heavy downloading and uploading. If you are in an office or in a home where there are multiple users connected to the same broadband network, then a slow…

Nagarjuna
 Nagarjuna
(@Nagarjuna)
15/08/2020 8:10 pm  

I have taken Hathway broadband subscription for my home and one month it went very well. Connectivity is frequently down during critical time of day hours. When I report the issue to Hathway customer support, they create a ticket and the ticket will be closed in two days automatically. They never worry about the customer issue. The service is hell.

After 6 times of ticket creation in one month time, one technician finally came to residance and I explained the issue. I asked him to wait for ten mins to reproduce the issue. He said he will surely comeback once the issue occurs. Within 20 mins I called him that issue is happening again and I mentioned the point of time also. He never showed his face again, but the ticket is again closed. Finally my wife was frustrated and broke the wifi router.

• I requested refund and sent an email to central support email. They created ticket and it is closed.

I would never suggest Hathway for broadband service.

ReplyQuote
Ashok
 Ashok
(@Ashok)
15/08/2020 9:33 pm  

All broadband providers should bundle ott packs for live TV like Jio. But Airtel, Tata, Act and Hathway were still using old technology like DTH and Cable with NCF for broadband customers.

ReplyQuote
Dhairy Tripathi
 Dhairy Tripathi
(@Dhairy Tripathi)
15/08/2020 10:19 pm  

Airtel plan details wrong.

ReplyQuote
Bharat Khanna
 Bharat Khanna
(@Bharat Khanna)
16/08/2020 11:22 am  

What is the point of bundling live tv ehen data is not unlimited? 10mbps without bundling would be better off instead of bundling and like 100gb on 100 mbps, gets over if you watch 1 hr daily

ReplyQuote
Anup kumar yadav
 Anup kumar yadav
(@Anup kumar yadav)
16/08/2020 11:54 pm  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: