Forum

Bharti Airtel: Maki...

Notifications
Clear all

Bharti Airtel: Making Strides Across Services and Emerging Stronger When It Matters  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Rohit Kumar
(@rohit)
30/05/2020 12:41 pm  
wpf-cross-image

In Q42020, Airtel’s mobile revenue growth outstripped Jio’s by a huge margin (quarter on quarter increase of 15%, 2X Jio) as the company saw an increase in ARPU from Rs 135 in Q32020 to Rs 154 in Q42020. This revenue…

Prithvi
 Prithvi
(@Prithvi)
30/05/2020 1:03 pm  

But what about their Quality of Service which is sorely lacking as per several users I know. Also Airtel's customer support is haphazard in its approach and customers get confused with what is being told and what actually happens with their service.

ReplyQuote
Sahil Shah
 Sahil Shah
(@Sahil Shah)
30/05/2020 3:00 pm  

So who has the best quality of service according to you as of now?

ReplyQuote
Nikhil
 Nikhil
(@Nikhil)
30/05/2020 3:37 pm  

I don't agree with you on this.

ReplyQuote
Prithvi
 Prithvi
(@Prithvi)
30/05/2020 10:38 pm  

Good point but this article is about Airtel, hence the comment. In any case, if Airtel is getting so much support, they must improve whether other competitors become worse or better.

ReplyQuote
Shashank
 Shashank
(@Shashank)
30/05/2020 11:16 pm  

I feel airtel is much better in urban areas, still improving in rural 4G coverage
If u r really facing problems take some screen shots of airtel open network or tarang sanchar and explain thru mail about your issues. Keep higher authorities in loop

Screenshot_20200530_225202_com.google.android.gm

ReplyQuote
Linto
 Linto
(@Linto)
31/05/2020 2:19 pm  

Most people need their primary number as always available, when inside a big mall or factory the 4g network may be still available but patchy if you are deep inside multiple walls engaged in your job we may still require to get connected , that time we have to depend on 2g network for calls as well as watsapp.
That is the plus point of airtel and vodaidea and bsnl.
Even if the 4g uses 900mhz the voice calls on 2g may be much better.

So a 4g only network like jio is less dependable and jio started charging for voice calls, people started moving out of jio on a large scale. Only the lockdown is helping jio from mass losses

Jio uses 850 mhz for 4g for better coverge, thats helps in good coverage but the data speeds are same as 2g. The modern handsets will only choose higher strength signal and jio users will be locked to 850mhz with patchy speeds and bandlocking cannot be done by a common man.

The airtel users can switch to 2g and 4g manually by just scrolling phone settings.

So i will call a dependable network as airtel because it has both 4g and 2g as well as unlimited calls and affordable plans.

ReplyQuote
RK Kumar
 RK Kumar
(@RK Kumar)
31/05/2020 6:22 pm  

About the customer service, Vodafone is best

ReplyQuote
Shashank
 Shashank
(@Shashank)
01/06/2020 2:03 am  

Write decent mails to mail ids that I have attached in the previous image.... Definitely they will respond.... If not just port out.... There is no need to suffer at all

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
01/06/2020 12:44 pm  

I had sent email to Randeep Sekhon (Airtel cto). Their network team senior member called on Saturday (next day of sending mail) to ask my lat long. Both shared and today I got a call again asking if I would be at my home to check the signal coverage and speeds as they plan to add new sector on my nearest site facing towards my home. I said yes, then he replied saying ok we will connect once again in evening to update you on changes we would have done by then...

ReplyQuote
Vasaikar
 Vasaikar
(@Vasaikar)
01/06/2020 6:43 pm  

They visited. ? Wts been planned next ?

ReplyQuote
Dsk
 Dsk
(@Dsk)
01/06/2020 8:07 pm  

please share mail id of randeep sekhon

ReplyQuote
Dsk
 Dsk
(@Dsk)
01/06/2020 8:08 pm  

what are they bro?

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
01/06/2020 11:29 pm  

@vasikar, no. Was not required....

They did not add any new sector. They just done changes in radio parameters from control room but band 40 signal now became full or just 1 bar less than full. Speeds are touching 80mbps indoor. I AM VERY MUCH HAPPY WITH AIRTEL RESPONSE. Airtel network person was in tochh with me throughout the day calling me after every changes and asking me to check speeds. I did not required to chase him...it was driven from Randeep level so he had to oblige.

Randeep email id is Randeep dot sekhon at airtel.com

ReplyQuote
Vasaikar
 Vasaikar
(@Vasaikar)
02/06/2020 9:42 am  

@Chetan How close / far u you location is from the site ?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Create Poll 
Poll Details

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: