Clear all

Airtel Launches Xstream Fiber Broadband Services in Over 10 New Cities  

RSS

Yogesh
(@bala)
Reputable Member
10/07/2020 2:48 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Bharti Airtel has launched its Xstream Fiber services in over 10 cities across India including Shimla, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur and Jhansi. The company in April highlighted on its website that the Airtel Xstream Fiber services would be launched in over 25…

Gaurav
 Gaurav
(@Gaurav)
10/07/2020 10:52 pm  

Not launched in aligarh

You can see it on their website also

ReplyQuote
Natraj Dixit
 Natraj Dixit
(@Natraj Dixit)
10/07/2020 11:04 pm  

Mirzapur not in list of launched city....infact removed from list of launching cities

ReplyQuote
@jit
 @jit
(@@jit)
11/07/2020 7:01 am  

Congrats for launching your services in many more new cities. Please provide me your broadband fiber services, contact me verbally.

ReplyQuote
M Ramanathan
 M Ramanathan
(@M Ramanathan)
11/07/2020 8:35 am  

What is the use of only expanding towns and cities rather than rural places. Perhaps, even in Tamilnadu town in Karaikudi but not near places. We don't have options to go BSNL, their closed their office in Pallathur. But, their servers are  still working in pallathur approximately 10 kms from Karaikudi. Most of the times I requested Airtel to expand beyond Karaikudi. But its gone vien. I hope,  at this curusial time most of them like we working WFH work from home,  Airtel may expand their business. 

ReplyQuote
Pradeep Pathak
 Pradeep Pathak
(@Pradeep Pathak)
11/07/2020 12:51 pm  

Airtel can't even provide proper services in the cities where it exists already, launching in other cities too. Just paving their way for more customer grunt. 

I live in bangalore and in name of Xtreme fibernet, they gave me a 8 Mbps copper wire broadband...citing my area doesn't have fiber coverage. And when I asked for disconnection within 12 days, as the service was not up-to-mark, I was charged a bomb. Had to pay 800 rs without even using the broadband.

ReplyQuote
Rajat kotiya
 Rajat kotiya
(@Rajat kotiya)
11/07/2020 8:32 pm  

but in mhow currently no broadband services I already raised a request and visited nearest airtel office. Mhow is army headquarter

ReplyQuote
Ankur
 Ankur
(@Ankur)
11/07/2020 9:38 pm  

Airtel launches its fibre only in poshu areas and does not expand it to semi urban areas. I am from Jaipur but in my area they don't even have the service. Landmark is Iscon Temple. What's the use of increasing the service in more cities when you cannot cater to the cities completely where you have already been.

ReplyQuote
Yatheesh
 Yatheesh
(@Yatheesh)
11/07/2020 10:29 pm  

Hi Airtel,

First kindly try to provide services in prominent areas in the major cities like Bangalore. Its a joke that you are expanding your services in other cities. (Sic)

ReplyQuote
Abhishek Iyer
 Abhishek Iyer
(@Abhishek Iyer)
11/07/2020 11:42 pm  

At least first airtel should complete the setup in Metro cities properly before moving out everywhere else!

ReplyQuote
Umesh
 Umesh
(@Umesh)
12/07/2020 10:00 am  

I took a connection of Airtel extreme 2 weeks back. They gave a copper connection. It’s pathetic. Speed is some times not even 1mbps. Severely impacting work from home.  Very poor response from service person. They are not bothered. It’s like govt company. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Create Poll 
Poll Details

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: