Forum

Bharti Airtel Start...

Notifications
Clear all

Bharti Airtel Starts Providing Priority 4G Network Service to Postpaid Subscribers  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Reputable Member
24/05/2020 7:21 am  
wpf-cross-image

Bharti Airtel is now offering Priority 4G Network feature to its postpaid users. During the time of crisis when everyone is staying inside their homes, data consumption has risen abnormally. The challenge for the telcos is to manage the load of…

sAm
 sAm
(@sAm)
24/05/2020 9:36 am  

Vodafone redx priority network is just in the name.
Nothing actual.

ReplyQuote
Vasaikar
 Vasaikar
(@Vasaikar)
24/05/2020 11:40 am  

Anyone with Airtel postpaid care to share your experience of priority network on Airtel ? Does it make a difference ?

ReplyQuote
saket
 saket
(@saket)
24/05/2020 12:13 pm  

priority network should also come with Airtel promise that It wont let user affect slow speed.

and in event of outage or continues sub-dubbed experience they will compensate with Cash discount or provide some extra data or other subscriptions
After all premium use must be handle like premium service after paying 500-1000.

Postpaid will be contribution most part of profits and higher ARPU to keep company running.

Airtcle didn't mention what is network, Sub-GHz, bands, locations, Carrier Aggregation , handset supported, VoWIFI calling etc .

Can anyone tell till what limit Data rollover works in 499 or higher plans.

Is it 200/500GB gets acculuted or 2-3 billing cycle?

ReplyQuote
Kartik
 Kartik
(@Kartik)
24/05/2020 2:04 pm  

Now racism has started in Telecom sector too. They'll decided who gets the data speed more or who gets less, this is same as reservation which doomed our country, where are we heading now?

ReplyQuote
Arjun
 Arjun
(@Arjun)
24/05/2020 2:49 pm  

rightly said.
nothing changed in connectivity/data speed after subscribing Voda redx.
bakwaas plan.

ReplyQuote
Ashish
 Ashish
(@Ashish)
24/05/2020 3:02 pm  

This is only for business users. Half baked article. Only the connection paid by company are entitled for this.

ReplyQuote
Ashish
 Ashish
(@Ashish)
24/05/2020 3:29 pm  

This is for business users not details users

ReplyQuote
Nikhil
 Nikhil
(@Nikhil)
24/05/2020 3:46 pm  

I am using 499 plan with 200GB rollover facility(It was 399 earlier) . My brother is USING Airtel Prepaid on both sims. We are getting speeds between 10-25 Mbps outdoors easily. Indoors it sucks big time. He is on 1.5GB plan on both sims. I have seen it has made difference on Vodafone though. Few phones with CA has decent speed of 25Mbps in certain parts of Mumbai. These speeds are available where band 41 is deployed aggressively. Otherwise speeds becomes 6-7 Mbps. My experience. CA or not CA experience remains same on Airtel. Atleast from last six months. Less I talk about Jio, more it is better. It is working in rural area only since last twenty months.

ReplyQuote
Nikhil
 Nikhil
(@Nikhil)
24/05/2020 3:53 pm  

Airtel has deployed CA in city limits(They are yet to activate it on band 1 though). Indoor coverage sucks. There are lots of call drops. Tier 2/3 cities doesn't have it on most of the sites. Outdoors Airtel to Airtel VoLTE works excellent. Just as Jio to Jio VoLTE.

Data rollover limit for 499 is 200GB. If you don't use data for three months, your 25GB will get lapsed and your account will show only 200GB. Idea and Vodafone both allows to use this 25GB. Even if you use data that 200GB in app doesn't reduce. That's what I have experienced.

500GB is for 999 plans. But most users on 499 plans. Few people from corporate got 100GB too on 499 plan. For a normal person visiting gallery it's 75GB only.

There is nothing as such priority network. Speeds vary from 10-25Mbps at various times on all types of handsets. Except for early morning, you see speeds go upto 60-65Mbps on CA devices.

ReplyQuote
Kiran Kumar
 Kiran Kumar
(@Kiran Kumar)
24/05/2020 3:57 pm  

It is 200GB for 499 plan. Not sure about the others

ReplyQuote
saurabh
 saurabh
(@saurabh)
24/05/2020 4:47 pm  

i have both prepaid and postpaid (499+ 18% gst) connection but i am getting same speed on both connections. speed is poor in indoor.

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
24/05/2020 5:01 pm  
Posted by: @Nikhil

500GB is for 999 plans.

Only 200GB. 

ReplyQuote
Kunal
 Kunal
(@Kunal)
24/05/2020 5:12 pm  

Handset protection , free Netflix , separate exclusive call center for post paid , exclusive relationship managers for premium post paid customers to address/resolve issues on priority are some of the benefits offered by Airtel to post paid customers only.

Speeds are same for prepaid & postpaid. There is no difference.

Airtel postpaid family plans are attractive but risky as they increase rates without intimation & also upgrade to higher rental plans .

Getting rid of post paid is another headache as they don't change to prepaid or dis connect connection .

I was on Tata CDMA post paid since 2005 , then CDMA was discontinued in 2017 & was shifted to docomo gsm Post paid on 199 plan . Was getting only 2g/3g data

Two years back , docomo was taken over by Airtel & was straight shifted on Airtel postpaid 499 plan with out intimation. My rentals increased straight by 300 per month.

Actual the sim was mainly used for incoming as has jio as the main calling number since 2016.

It took six months & a number of stressful visits to their gallery for me to get the number converted to airtel prepaid. .

ReplyQuote
Bharat Khanna
 Bharat Khanna
(@Bharat Khanna)
24/05/2020 6:21 pm  

What should be the reason to buy postpaid if not better service?
Postpaid le lo then you will not feel that they are are racist

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3

Leave a reply

Create Poll 
Poll Details

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: