Notifications
Clear all

Airtel Prepaid Plans No Longer Offering ZEE5 Premium Membership  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Honorable Member
17/07/2020 7:09 am  

Bharti Airtel is one of the biggest telecom operators not only in India but throughout the world. It is recognised for its excellent services. Even though Airtel is not ahead of Reliance Jio in terms of subscriber count, it is…

SC Kpa
 SC Kpa
(@SC Kpa)
18/07/2020 12:52 am  

Airtel is now a days totally hopeless 4g service provider. In so many areas still now airtel 4g becomes 2g and can't use data and voice quality is very bad in 2g. They don't have value towards prepaid customers. At our place, airtel 4g BTS is stopped for last one month. Most of the time we are getting 2g and can't use daily data quota. I twitted at their handle and they said they will check and rectify the issue. But after 20 days of my complain they are not answering my quarry. They made false statement that they had called me and I didn't picked up the call. But I checked at their mentioned date and time no calls came from anybody. Till now we can't use 4g which had stable signal 1 month ago. Not only I, so many loyal customers who used airtel connection for at least 12-15 years, they are porting to Jio. Airtel is busy on advertisement only.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: