Clear all

Airtel Prepaid Plans With 84 Days Validity, Features and Benefits  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Reputable Member
29/05/2020 6:59 am  
wpf-cross-image

Airtel offers lots of prepaid plans to its customers with varied validity periods. One of the validity periods which is most sought after is of 84 days. A lot of customers tend to opt for prepaid plans which come with…

Jyotirmoy Manna
 Jyotirmoy Manna
(@Jyotirmoy Manna)
29/05/2020 9:03 am  

Airtel 4G is not working in Kolkata Santoshpur(Jadavpur) area.

ReplyQuote
Amit
 Amit
(@Amit)
29/05/2020 12:23 pm  

If you have any major network coverage or quality issues with Airtel, write to Randeep Sekhon Sir, Network Head of Airtel - randeep dot sekhon at airtel dot com

He is an amazingly helpful & humble person. I love Airtel because of such people, unlike Vodafone Idea - the worst people.

ReplyQuote
Cool_chennai
 Cool_chennai
(@Cool_chennai)
29/05/2020 12:39 pm  

Did anyone noted this?

I have airtel prepaid sim. My expiry date was May 29. I recharged it for 84 days plan on May 28 itself.

But in my airtel app; it is showing 83 days validity. How it is calculated? In Jio if we are recharging the pack earlier; until the current plans expires, next wont be activated.

How is the case with airtel?

Have you guys noted this? or its only me?

ReplyQuote
Srinivas
 Srinivas
(@Srinivas)
30/05/2020 8:18 am  

@Cool_chennai I did have this doubt for so long, So I didn't recharge until the plan had expired. Thanks for letting me know.

ReplyQuote
Nilesh Yadao
 Nilesh Yadao
(@Nilesh Yadao)
30/05/2020 12:25 pm  

@Cool_chennai Same here.

Airtel wont extend the plan validity if you recharge before existing plan expired.

ReplyQuote
Saif
 Saif
(@Saif)
01/06/2020 10:52 am  

Moreover Jio will end the plan at the same time at which someone is recharging. My airtel plan got deactivated on 30th May. I thought of recharging on 1st June. But on 31st May night I had to make one important call that's why I recharged at 10PM and airtel counted one whole day by giving benefit for 2 hours. This is not the case with Jio. The plan will expire at 10PM if you recharge at 10PM. So one extra day with 22 hours of validity.

ReplyQuote
Altaf
 Altaf
(@Altaf)
02/06/2020 8:04 am  

I did a recharge of 599 in Vodafone and got 3gb data per day and 84days validity where as jio is offering 2gb data per day and airtel 1.5gb so which is value for money.
In 698 Vodafone is offering 4gb data per day for 84 days.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Create Poll 
Poll Details

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: