Forum

Bharti Airtel Re-En...

Notifications
Clear all

Bharti Airtel Re-Engineering Entire Organisation to Prioritise Solving Customer Problems  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Reputable Member
18/06/2020 9:05 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Bharti Airtel is known for acquiring high-value customers and providing high bandwidth services. It has been in the telecom industry for many years now and has been able to create a very loyal customer base. Now, Bharti Airtel is raising…

Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
18/06/2020 9:38 pm  

Much required, despite the current scenario their cc system and Quality standards always disappoint me. 

ReplyQuote
Suman (Kolkata)
 Suman (Kolkata)
(@Suman (Kolkata))
18/06/2020 10:31 pm  

No more priority network on platinum plans

Screenshot_2020-06-18-22-27-45-036_com.myairtelapp
Screenshot_2020-06-18-22-27-39-784_com.myairtelapp

ReplyQuote
SACHIN
 SACHIN
(@SACHIN)
18/06/2020 10:34 pm  

my eye start bleeding after reading this artcl. ... cant digest this....Qos Frm airtl...??? is sun started rising in west???

ReplyQuote
Vishal
 Vishal
(@Vishal)
18/06/2020 10:37 pm  

I hope after this network complaints are taken seriously...

ReplyQuote
Venkat
 Venkat
(@Venkat)
18/06/2020 11:01 pm  

Some tips from a loyal customer:

1. Customer service starts with the app. Redesign the entire app. Right now both UI and UX interface sucks. The app must be very simple and minimal with light UI still not sacrificing basic functionalities. Remaining data balance is neither up to date in the app nor via USSD code. I do not know how customers all over India dealing with such issue. Service requests were never visible to me in the app. Airtel is doing this intentionally to make sure we lose track of our requests.

2. Transparency in everything. Do you have a recharge offer? Mention each and every term and condition. Right now few offers have transparency issues. Recharge packs say calls are unlimited. But they do charge when you speak with a customer representative after a certain time. What is this? demanding money from people who are already suffering from issues.

3. I do not know why no one stresses this feature. Missed call alert. This is the most useful service one can have. Right now the only operator which offer this feature without any flaw is BSNL. I never got any missed call alert despite my friends calling me when I'm in a dead zone.

4. Why focusing only on high bandwidth-consuming customer? Every time I talk to a customer representative, they check your daily data usage to decide whether you are a priority customer or not. Seriously? What happens to those customers who do not use much daily data but still generates revenue by using bulk data?

This is no time for tricks Airtel. You either do it 100% or do not do at all. All the best!

BTW Srikapardhi, Do you know any person in airtel who is serious in taking user feedback? kindly let me know.

ReplyQuote
Venkat
 Venkat
(@Venkat)
18/06/2020 11:07 pm  

Some tips from a loyal customer:

1. Customer service starts with the app. Redesign the entire app. Right now both UI and UX interface sucks. The app must be very simple and minimal with light UI still not sacrificing basic functionalities. Remaining data balance is neither up to date in the app nor via USSD code. I do not know how customers all over India dealing with such issue. Service requests were never visible to me in the app. Airtel is doing this intentionally to make sure we lose track of our requests.

2. Transparency in everything. Do you have a recharge offer? Mention each and every term and condition. Right now few offers have transparency issues. Recharge packs say calls are unlimited. But they do charge when you speak with a customer representative after a certain time. What is this? demanding money from people who are already suffering from issues.

3. I do not know why no one stresses this feature. Missed call alert. This is the most useful service one can have. Right now the only operator which offer this feature without any flaw is BSNL. With airtel, even after subscribing for it, I never got any missed call alert despite my friends calling me when I'm in a dead zone.

4. Why focusing only on high bandwidth-consuming customer? Every time I talk to a customer representative, they check your daily data usage to decide whether you are a priority customer or not. Seriously? What happens to those customers who do not use much daily data but still generates revenue by using bulk data?

This is no time for tricks Airtel. You either do it 100% or do not do at all. All the best!

Does anyone know any person from airtel who takes user feedback seriously? kindly let me know .

ReplyQuote
Prithvi
 Prithvi
(@Prithvi)
18/06/2020 11:53 pm  

The cat is out of the bag - Airtel never thought of this before. Looks like what should have been at the top of their priority list was never even considered in the first place. Says a lot about their culture. Must commend the genius from Airtel who came up with this novel approach *clap* *clap*

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
19/06/2020 12:14 am  

@Venkat I was a victim too, and was treated in a 3rd grade way. Tried, Tired and retired.

ReplyQuote
Skdas
 Skdas
(@Skdas)
19/06/2020 1:20 am  

There are no person on 198 call service.or there email service not good very bad.if deducted any balance from any customer,here nobody can't not refund it.

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
19/06/2020 1:58 am  

THIS IS VODAFONE IDEA. employees are getting fired left right centre...

Screenshot_20200619-015359__01
Screenshot_20200619-015359
Screenshot_20200619-015339

ReplyQuote
sandeep
 sandeep
(@sandeep)
19/06/2020 8:23 am  

lets see.though it would be surprising if anythng changes drastically.wat i feel is they do come up with new slogans and then slowly
these taper off later like the open network.
eg.,their 4g signal shows excelent in my area but even outdoors the coverage is barely 1 signal bar strong and the call drop is over the roof.the less said about the internet the better.so this cud be just a similr gimmick

ReplyQuote
Raghav
 Raghav
(@Raghav)
19/06/2020 12:08 pm  

What do you think they are going to do other than firing employees? Even government has fired so many employees and reduced 50% salaries for so many people, but no media coverage for that.
They don't generate enough revenue to pay salary for so many people.
Its you consumers who gave preference to Jio and now Jio is looting after tariff hike!
Its pretty simple, if you are paying less, then someone somewhere will definitely be affected. Its no brainer.

ReplyQuote
Girish Gowda | BengaLuru
 Girish Gowda | BengaLuru
(@Girish Gowda | BengaLuru)
19/06/2020 12:24 pm  

Finally after decades they realized customer satisfaction is important.

ReplyQuote
Partha Basu
 Partha Basu
(@Partha Basu)
19/06/2020 2:05 pm  

You are absolutely right when you have said this. Airtel does not care for its customers at all. I have been an Airtel postpaid customer and had to shift to JIO because there were a lot of billing issues, and that too every month. The network also is not very good, especially outside the city. All the points you have shared is very valid.

I repeat Airtel cares a damn for its a customers. They just want money. Its 4G network is not consistent. It fluctuates to 3G outside cities. If you call the customer care, first of all, it takes a lot of time to connect, the executives are not empathetic, they are rude and finally in most cases would not have a resolution.

Airtel is only concerned about JIO, the best, strongest, largest 4G LTE network provider in India. As it is JIO has become the largest mobile service provider in India in just a span of 3 years. Most users are porting into JIO because of its superior service, best customer service, transparency in plans and of course the widest 4G network across the country.

To be honest with everyone who will read this, do not make the mistake of returning to Airtel Vodafone or Idea. Switch to JIO, you will undoubtedly enjoy the services offered. First of all, you will not face any issues and even if you do there will be people at their customer care centers to listen to you and find a resolution as soon as possible.

I wish each one of you the best services with JIO and enjoy digital TRUE 4G services anywhere in India.

Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
19/06/2020 3:02 pm  

UPDATE ::::. brand IDEA will be dissolved soon. Vodafone will be mainstay brand. Company stores are getting rationalised in order to remove duplication of both brands store in same area. Idea stores will be merged with vodafone and later will be rebranded...

Sim of IDEA Is completely stopped. Both postpaid and prepaid will be available from vodafone...

This news is for Karnataka. Will other company circles will have same scheme or not is not sure.

ReplyQuote
Biswadeep, India
 Biswadeep, India
(@Biswadeep, India)
19/06/2020 3:22 pm  

@Chetan so voda may probably buyout Idea's share you say?

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
19/06/2020 5:31 pm  

@Biswadeep, Voda Idea promoters buying any share of each other is out of question now. Promoters have not infused single penny since mega rights issue last yr. They are not interested to infuse further money. Mind you this venture has become their corporate liability and they are not dubious business houses hence somehow moving the loss making cart.

THey always had plan to kill one brand out of the two to save cost. And they are doing now. Thats it.

ReplyQuote
Nikhil
 Nikhil
(@Nikhil)
19/06/2020 7:24 pm  

@Chetan : I thought Idea brand will stay but reverse is happening. Interesting. I hope it clears the dust as soon as possible. Does this mean Vodafone is taking over and want to continue operations in India if AGR relief comes?

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
19/06/2020 8:08 pm  

@Chetan It is not about killing one brand or fighting for a pie. It's about a unique brand and confusion-less customer experience. To be noted.

ReplyQuote
saket
 saket
(@saket)
19/06/2020 9:04 pm  

@chetan, its very true.
VIL is like Fish bone stuck at throat, which cant sollow neither removed from outside.
After recent AGR, VIL know how to push themself in surving boat before shifting to sinking boat.

considering Global scenario created by JIO, Indian telecom market seems very promising with just 3 player fighting for Billion population and yet to start 5G.

Why VIL board is still hanging themself in OLD boat. let them start new begining by hiving off idea brand to some MVNO player and keep cash cow brand of vodafone postpaid with them. this is outdated seeing post-effect of pandemic ---------THey always had plan to kill one brand out of the two to save cost----.

Readymade store and brand can be deminish within months/quanter but takes year to built/rebuild again.

and with Floor pricing coming in, new MVNO can definately accept current ARPU of 150-200 coming from 200 million connection under IDEA brand (hoping vodafone pushes voda prepaid to idea prepaid)

ReplyQuote
Kiran Fernandes | Goa
 Kiran Fernandes | Goa
(@Kiran Fernandes | Goa)
20/06/2020 1:35 am  

That's actually good news. Best to stay as one operator, Vodafone. Let's see how they'll manage their AGR dues, as Idea had to pay a total of 18k crores.

ReplyQuote
Kiran Fernandes | Goa
 Kiran Fernandes | Goa
(@Kiran Fernandes | Goa)
20/06/2020 1:41 am  

Hey what's the total amount you pay for the 499 plan? Do you pay 18% GST on top of the 499 or is it fixed at 499 every month?

ReplyQuote
Suman (Kolkata)
 Suman (Kolkata)
(@Suman (Kolkata))
20/06/2020 8:17 am  

@Kiran its 499+GST

ReplyQuote
AnkS
 AnkS
(@AnkS)
20/06/2020 3:01 pm  

Everything the report says is complety bull---t. I have no Airtel network in city Area from last 3-4 days, but no ways to contact them.

You can't contact them for complaint if you have no network.

They force IVRS & all option to get to their app for resolution. But, on app there's only manual functions which states "you have no issues" or "you son't have SIM". But doesn't detect that it doesn't have network. So as a consequence you can't contact/raise complaint of no network.

IVRS only taking feedback as Press 1/2 for satisfied or not when contacted via other number (Vodafone), nothing afterwards.

Their website asks OTP for logging to their web selfcare page. How will I login in if I don't have network??

I emailed them too, but they send me reply as your information is not sufficient & dial 121. Even after giving Area address, mobile number & alternative number.

How in the world am I supposed to call 121 with no network??? How am I supposed to file complaint???

TLDR; no way to raise complaint if no network!!

Screenshot_20200620-131245
Screenshot_20200620-131250
Screenshot_20200620-131721

ReplyQuote
Vodafone LOVER
 Vodafone LOVER
(@Vodafone LOVER)
21/06/2020 2:01 pm  

Same here in mpcg but only for vodafone prepaid , idea prepaid sims are available Vodafone prepaid sims not available , I have visited many retailers only Vodafone store has that stock.

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
04/07/2020 7:43 pm  

Airtel - Open To Questions : But give all wrong, irrelevant answers! 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: