Notifications
Clear all

Vodafone Shuts down prominent store in Bangalore  

RSS

Chetan-Bengaluru
 Chetan-Bengaluru
(@Chetan-Bengaluru)
08/05/2020 3:01 pm  

Vodafone Shuts down a prominent store in urban Bengaluru area. Store was located in north Bangalore with decent footfall prior to closure. From looks of it, the decision to close the store has been taken during covid closure period and now TO LET placard has been put. I am not sure about other vodafone store closure across the city or elsewhere in India...There is a lot this picture says about health of the company. We keep getting news about vodafone idea health from KNOWN and UNKOWN sources but this tells that company has been hiding a lot of bad news within and situation is not at ease...

Ironically, an IDEA store is still functioning on same market road 1 km down next to Airtel store. Voda enjoys better brand recall in Bangalore than idea but still vodafone store has been shut. My view is decision is hey ware purely keeping the commercial stand and cost as vodafone store would have been signed on higher rental than idea and hence has been shut down.

Poor decision making I must say if Vodafone is on its last leg

Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
11/05/2020 3:13 am  

👍 Thanks for the share. This is what the kind we are expecting in this circle specific section 🤗 

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
19/06/2020 4:21 pm  

I guess now you got an answer for the above from your very own UPDATE on Re-Engineering post. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: