(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
16/04/2020 9:40 am  

A thread for everything related to - Network Stories

Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
16/04/2020 8:08 pm  

I wish people go through bit.ly/3epGmsE ( url removed ) this post before they share any network stories .

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
17/04/2020 7:25 pm  

@Bindu Sharma Are you sure is it the same story? I couldn't correlate the context just reading the title.

I'm afraid to read any old stories because, when I look back, I always feel bad that something more couldn't be added or in a better way as I still see scope for improvement - traits of the continuous learning process.

Dear users, if you have stories related to Network please share. I would come up with mine too..

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
17/04/2020 9:13 pm  

@srikapardhi Yes, its the same story i wanted users to go through what consumer products operators offer and how it can also add a load barrier in network load also so i wanted them to understand before they share anything . 😀 

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
17/04/2020 9:46 pm  

@Bindu Sharma got it 👍  thanks for sharing. 

ReplyQuote
Mehar Mehta
 Mehar Mehta
(@Mehar Mehta)
18/04/2020 4:45 pm  

@Srikapardhi sir I have a feature request not sure if I can put this in this post please beg my forgiveness but can we have city name or state name or location next to our profile name?

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
18/04/2020 8:33 pm  

Hey, @Mehar Mehta 'Sri' please. 

I'm the one responsible for the delay in implementing the location feature. It's already in our first list of ToDo. Working on multiple things/documents so, some delay is unavoidable. Also, checking if this can be done without usability and compatibility issues.

Glad you raised it. We are open to genuine suggestions and improvements, so that the same can be implemented across. Please post any future requests in the Feedback section.

- With ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
18/04/2020 9:23 pm  

@srikapardhi Good things take time and we can wait for good things 👍 .

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: