Notifications
Clear all

Delhi - Speeds and Performance during COVID-19 lockdown  

RSS

Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
12/04/2020 12:17 am  

Was not even able to properly use the cellular services when I was in Delhi a few months back. I can imagine the plight now. Congestion must be at peaks. Nothing much can be done in the current scenario, but any users from Delhi can you share the experience for us now?

IMO, RoW and Social factors are all responsible for the network performances considering the consumer density and pricing.

Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
15/04/2020 7:40 pm  

Delhi is very congested when it comes to mobile networks but thanks to WiFI calling things are getting better.

Did you try 2G in Delhi ? It must be of some help if im not wrong ? 

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
15/04/2020 7:57 pm  

@Bindu Sharma Apple devices have no option to enable '2G only' with operator settings upgrade, so had to struggle and let things go.

By any chance are you from Delhi or Mumbai?  

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
15/04/2020 10:17 pm  

@srikapardhi Being the think tank of the forum i was thinking you must be using both Apple and Android devices.

Im from Mumbai sir.

Just one suggestion can you open up a space or section in the forum for retailers also at least even they need a space to talk about the commission trends of offers etc. 

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
15/04/2020 10:54 pm  

@Bindu Sharma - You were right, carrying two devices but BSNL was occupying the SIM slot in Android which was again hardly usable even for SMS. btw, I use a Nokia 1110i too 🤗 

Regarding Retailers Section : Yes, have this on mind from the beginning, but was skeptical if someone would come forward. But yeah, point taken strongly. 

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
16/04/2020 8:36 pm  

@srikapardhi

Ohh you are a Nokia ❤️ guys nice to know that.

I thought you must be into Blackberry and some secure devices.

Regarding the retailers you never know its better to even give them a chance right ? They are like a mute spectator.

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
17/04/2020 7:21 am  

@Bindu Sharma Not fan boys, but yeah after all, when apples and berries run out of batteries, it is that black white device that helps me connected with more peace of mind. What is more secure than a Nokia 1110i? I'm sure it is than the above two. 

Retailers : During the start of the rough phases, it is TT which first gave them a platform to share their views (linked) straight from the heart . Though we are skeptical of any rules these people are bound to for expressing something, we are open to creating a space for them who are a part of this eco-system too.

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
17/04/2020 7:29 am  

@srikapardhi ohh, how can one forget a black and white device a fact to be told even today I carry a basic phone for emergency purpose you never know when these smartphones can brick or lost  . 

Regarding the retailer's yes I do understand that it was just a suggestion but thanks for taking your time and addressing each issue I really appreciate it. 

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
17/04/2020 8:57 am  

@Bindu Sharma Yep I'm into BlackBerry 😀 and I look forward to one if they relaunch something too. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: