Clear all

Get 4% Discount on BSNL Prepaid Recharge through MyBSNL App  

RSS

Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
05/05/2020 1:24 pm  

Attention BSNL Users:

BSNL prepaid customers recharging through latest version of My BSNL App shall get an attractive discount of 4% on their recharge amount.

You can download the latest version of 'My BSNL App' from Google Play store. This version will facilitate you with 4% discount on recharge cost(excluding GST) for doing recharge for people around you, who are not registered My BSNL App and the offer is valid till 31.5.2020. 

4% discount will be extended on

• Every time you do recharge of any number which is not registered with BSNL.
  • If you have registered after 24-4-2020 and recharging your registered number – only for the first time you will get discount.

The discount extended is upfront, which means you will be getting a discount at the online payment stage itself. That means you need to pay 4% less to the voucher cost (excluding GST) for recharging BSNL prepaid numbers of your near and dear ones and friends. 

Note: This is a limited period offer. Amount collected is rounded off to the next one after the calculation done for discount.

RAGHVENDRA AGRAWAL
 RAGHVENDRA AGRAWAL
(@RAGHVENDRA AGRAWAL)
28/05/2020 5:42 pm  

Recharge BSNL mobiles of your friends & relatives via MYBSNL App and get 4% discount(excl.GST). To recharge,download App http://bit.ly/mBSNApp T&C apply

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: