Forum

BSNL ( Bharat Fiber...

Notifications
Clear all

BSNL ( Bharat Fiber - FTTH ) Review plz!  

RSS

@MSRS_Reddy
(@msrs_reddy)
24/04/2020 7:45 pm  

Hi Guys Hope you are fine in Quarantine , I'm planning to go with BSNL ( FIBER or Bhratnet ) on Andhra Pradesh Circle 

My parents live on Rural Part of India & we need Good Broadband Service's regrading home security Purposes Recently on My village BSNL Launched it's FIBER Service's via Private Player ( LCO with Triple play ) & They are offering Good Plans , I'm planning take a Connection 

Anyone from AP ( inc TG ) using FTTH Connection can you plz share the Experience here? It helps me alot!

We already had TP Link Deco System , does it compatible with BSNL or Do I required Extra ONT Box?

Topic Tags
Rupanjan Ghosh
 Rupanjan Ghosh
(@Rupanjan Ghosh)
24/04/2020 10:37 pm  
  • Brother Go 4 Jio Fiber if it is available at ur location. It gives good speed. I get around 20-25 Mbps via Jio Fiber at peak hour & in d morning I get around 35-40 Mbps. Don't Go for BSNL dey give worst services BSNL employees don't know how to behave wid dere customers, full of corruption, dey automatically activate sum type of services like hungama & charge without informing u. & in the rainy season their server is usually out of service similar to DTH

ReplyQuote
Mehar Mehta
 Mehar Mehta
(@Mehar Mehta)
26/04/2020 6:03 am  

@MSRS_Reddy I think you should consider using Jio in the current scenario Jio is offering better speed and quality of service.

The best part is that they are just like prepaid if you don't wan to use the service for a month you don't have to pay the bill.

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
26/04/2020 8:08 am  

@MSRS_Reddy my advice to you is never go by plans if you need better connectivity. 

Look for these factors. 

1. Who are the local players. 

2. How is the support ?

3. Do they provide modem free of cost ?

4. Do they charge security deposit. 5

5. Read the fine print see if they have any data sharing policy.  

6. Look for the plans. 🤟👍

ReplyQuote
@MSRS_Reddy
(@msrs_reddy)
26/04/2020 5:46 pm  

Yes! Jio offers Good Service's sadly their service was not available on my location ( Not a single Jio FIBER line) & I'm on Rural part of Andhra Pradesh , No ISP Offers Service at my location expect Pioneer Broadband ( which was utter Crap 😬) Buying Bandwidth from the Pioneer Company And Serving Here!!
Recently complained to the Provider Regrading upload speeds 😬 they cut my internet connection & returned my plan amount 🤦🏻‍♂️ hence BSNL is the only option left for me!

ReplyQuote
Ayush
 Ayush
(@Ayush)
06/07/2020 11:46 am  

Very Bad Service and internet connectivity. I took 100 MBPS plan and till now i am getting more than 45-48 MBPS speed. even after too much complaint in past 1 month. I am in Gurugram Circle.

This is a genuine review. Its not fake.

My Contact:8826*****

ReplyQuote
Arman Aurobindo
 Arman Aurobindo
(@Arman Aurobindo)
17/07/2020 4:31 pm  

Hey BSNL BB is very old platform for now. I will suggest everyone to shifty to new things. They are just a part of history. Now its Jio Giga Fiber's time to rule the BB market.

ReplyQuote
Arta
 Arta
(@Arta)
21/07/2020 3:43 pm  

Brother go for bsnl.Earlier in copper BB and with old staffs service was not so good but now with ftth they are providing excellent service.Strict instruction from Honble Minister of communication made the employee accountable and also the work culture also changing.I have experienced this in my area.I have also taken one connection from pvt player but it’s worthless to tell about their service.They only provide service where they get profit.Now I changed to Bsnl again and their service is quite appreciable.

ReplyQuote
Rakesh
 Rakesh
(@Rakesh)
21/07/2020 4:05 pm  

@msrs_reddy... Brother Bsnl provides excellent ftth service with very little down time in our area.... There are people for advertising JIO on public forum... Bsnl being the only service available might be a blessing in disguise for u... Go for it...

ReplyQuote
Vinay Boobna
 Vinay Boobna
(@Vinay Boobna)
21/07/2020 8:41 pm  

Bsnl ftth is indeed good. But I think this time they came up with an idea to outsource connection and installation process that is fatal. After more than 1 month of connection installed , it's not working yet only because of Arun Cables , Erode who did not do their work well and now they are not attending my calls for the fault.

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
21/07/2020 10:54 pm  

@Vinay Boobna Very True in fact. We got many requests to review Bharat Fiber and I decided to try. No wonder why I got my share of jolts today with the onboarding process. 

ReplyQuote
Pramod
 Pramod
(@Pramod)
28/08/2020 11:43 am  

I got my BSNL FTTH connection on 13/08/2020. Previously I had been using BSNL broadband ADSL connection. The ADSL had frequent connection drops, the linesmen used to repair the line and then I was able to use the same. The connection of ADSL used to be down for 3–4 days in a month. So finally I decide to switch to FTTH. As BSNL is the only fibre optic provider in my region, I opted for it. So its been now 15 days I have been using it.

The installation charges were Rs. 2000, and I had to pay Rs. 1500 for the ONU router of REVO, which is a modem and does not have WIFI.(if you directly purchase it from Indiamart or any other dealer you will get it for less than 1000 bucks) Also had to pay advance of Rs. 749, to get BSNL connection which is taken when first bill is generated. So the BSNL guy installed the router and connected ONU using Ethernet RJ45 Cable to my earlier ADSL wireless router Dlink-2750U. The configuration of the routers is quite easy and mostly done by BSNL person. So in all I had to pay Rs. 3500 including router to get the connection. The BSNL have outsourced the work of FTTH to third party, so their charges vary from area to area. In my area they charge fixed amount of Rs.2000 for installation and router without Wifi Rs. 1500 and with Wifi Rs.3000.

As I am using this for past 15 days I am quite happy with the speeds. I get constants speed of 40 Mbps and above, both Download and Upload. Its a 50 Mbps Plan, for which I get 300 Gb per month of data and Hotstar subcription. There has never been connection drop in these days, there are rare occasion that I dont get desired speeds. The wifi also shows speeds of 40 Mbps and above. I have connected some gadgets with ethernet, even that shows speeds of above 40 Mbps. So there is no speed drops on using ADSL router. I have got maximum speeds of 70 Mbps download and upload.

I can now stream my 4K videos, on my andriod TV and can connect to multiple devices without compromising speeds. I have opted for annual plans which offers me one month free. So in all satisfied with the FTTH, as I have never used any other optical fibre network. So FTTH does increase your speeds and main advantages is that there are no connection drops. Also I get a chance to use Hotstar Subscription which is an added advantage.

I have shared the link for the router I have been provided by BSNL also digisol and other company alsohave these kind of routers.

ReplyQuote
Rishi verma
 Rishi verma
(@Rishi verma)
23/09/2020 7:23 pm  

Please don't use this service it's so bad it doesn't work sometimes.2/ don't give you speed according to your plan. I recommend you to don't use this service.
If you want great service go with other services not with bsnl.

ReplyQuote
Umesh Giri
 Umesh Giri
(@Umesh Giri)
24/09/2020 6:24 pm  

i opted for BSNL ftth only because of its pricing is cheap. But, it has become a nightmare just to enable internet. I have to run to their office to get the forms as online forms don't work. Then they take the initial plan cost upfront (i.e. for me it was 849/-). Then i waited for 1 week. Nothing happened. I followed up with the contracted then nothing. So, went to AGM asking for my money back. But, he promised that it would be enabled in 1-2 days. But, its been more than a week now. they are not able to get my internet activated. Its a terrible organisation which doesn't care for its customers. You will only get headaches and high BP due to their careless attitude.. Don't know how long this Inefficient company will sustain.

ReplyQuote
Ram
 Ram
(@Ram)
26/09/2020 4:18 pm  

Bsnl FTTH offer good speed and downtime is very low.go for it

ReplyQuote
Deven
 Deven
(@Deven)
09/10/2020 2:39 pm  

@Rupanjan Ghosh, i guess you need to revalidate your comments. Yes indeed they didnt had good service earlier. but now with FTTH they are no were in any comparison with Jio or any one else. They are far ahead with in terms of speed. they have the best in class plan. When it came to speed ideally they with the 799 plan the usual speed is 55-60 mpbs. 
Download & Upload both. 

You need to venture out then give comments like this.  The Optic fiber network of BSNL is far ahead than any other provider. 

ReplyQuote
Sudhakar
 Sudhakar
(@Sudhakar)
12/10/2020 10:59 am  

Go for BSNL FTTH....

Using from the past 1 year in a rural area, faced issue at only once due to heavy rain...Otherwise , their service is excellent ....U can get the speed beyond the limit. I am using 777 plan and the dedicated speed is 50mbps. But till now I am getting above 55mbps for both uploading and downloading.

ReplyQuote
Thamilan daa
 Thamilan daa
(@Thamilan daa)
16/10/2020 7:06 am  

I am using Rs.777 plan. The plan benefits are increased now. The highspeed limit is now 100 Mbps and the FUP speed is 5 Mbps. The data limit is same 500 GB.

I have subscribed on 25-09-2020. But the above change happened in the 1st week of October 2020. Still plan speex has not been changed for me.

ReplyQuote
Sudhakar
(@sudhakar35gm)
16/10/2020 7:09 am  

I am using Rs.777 plan. The plan benefits are increased now. The highspeed limit is now 100 Mbps and the FUP speed is 5 Mbps. The data limit is same 500 GB.

I have subscribed on 25-09-2020. But the above change happened in the 1st week of October 2020. Still plan speex has not been changed for me.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: