Uttaranchal Haridwar
  Roorkee
West Bengal Kolkata

Jayanta Kumar Nanda
 Jayanta Kumar Nanda
(@Jayanta Kumar Nanda)
14/08/2020 6:49 pm  

Hi, 

I’m from Bhubaneswar and here’s my address, hope I will hear from BSNL.

Regards. 
J.K.Nanda

near Biribandha,

Jatni Road. 

ReplyQuote
devendra lal
 devendra lal
(@devendra lal)
27/09/2020 9:34 am  

I AM INTERESTED  TO BSNL FTTH

ReplyQuote
Sudhakar
(@sudhakar35gm)
16/10/2020 8:06 am  

@devendra lal

Method 1 :

> Please register online and get a confirmation number (they will not respond for sure)

> Then go to pgportal website and file a complaint against BSNL stating that there is no response to the new FTTH connection request mentioning the complaint number

Method 2 :

Go to the local BSNL exchange (bill payment counter) and tell them that you want a new FTTH connection. Tell them to show the available landline numbers so that you can choose one for FTTH.

Then fill up the form (1 passport photo and 1 id proof xerox)

[The above and below actions are applicable only if your location is feasible]

After the fibre cable installation inside your house* (tell them to leave additional 2 or 3 feet fiber cable just for safety - cutting the cable in the future for reinstallation in case of problem), buy the Netlink HG323DAC modem (Rs.2550 + 18% GST + courier charge = approx Rs.3200) from netlinkict.com  and call the franchisee person to change the modem settings either in person or via remote.

Before this, check the modem whether it is working (just for safety) and change the basic settings (console password, WiFi access point name and password for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) from your end. Keep the bill safely as the modem has 3 years warranty. Warranty means, you must call the company and ask the address to which you must send the modem (after packing carefully) at your cost. Choose speed post, professional courier or DTDC courier for your safety. Then send the modem to them. Before sending ask them how long they will take to rectify the problem and send you the working modem back.

* means : Ask the mobile number of the franchisee and save it to call after receiving the modem via courier.

ReplyQuote
Sudhakar
(@sudhakar35gm)
16/10/2020 8:26 am  

To all :

There are many other places where BSNL is providing FTTH. Do not just believe the copy paste info by the admi from the BSNL website.

BSNL has FTTH at Tiruchengode (Salem SSA) in Tamilnadu. So I think BSNL will provide FTTH where and all the ADSL connection is feasible.

So go ahead and apply for a BSNL FTTH connection and ignore the useless regional and local providers. Lets give BSNL a life to come up again !!.

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
16/10/2020 10:12 am  

BSNL is not providing FTTH where and all ADSL connection is feasible. We are aware there are other areas in small numbers apart from the officially mentioned list.

Unless BSNL itself confirms and puts the list, we cannot take it for granted because most of the employees do not have concrete information about the services which BSNL offers.

When someone takes up a place from this list, and if the employees who onboard customers are not aware of it, the customer will be troubled. That is the sole reason.
I hope you understand.

ReplyQuote
Sudhakar
(@sudhakar35gm)
16/10/2020 10:24 am  

@srikapardhi

First of all have heart to accept your fault.

Can you prove that Tiruchengode is there in the BSNL list?

Note that BSNL FTTH is 99% private based and only the private franchisee(s) is / are responsible for troubleshooting, applying the link speed, installation of new connection etc. The 1% is BSNL because it only collects the bills.

Whenever I file a complaint in FTTH the cable operator / franchisee is calling me. I said that there is no complaint against him because I am satisfied with his service of providing BSNL FTTH. For this he replied that BSNL employees are just sitting rubbing the chairs and getting the salary. Only we (the cable operators) are taking risk to give BSNL FTTH to many places as we (them) could.

The cable operator is cooperative. But whenever I give a complaint in BSNL, it is forwarded to him and he is telling me to directly call him for any grievances.

What do you say now?.

ReplyQuote
Sudhakar
(@sudhakar35gm)
16/10/2020 10:27 am  

To all here :

Try the method 2 first as it might be faster. If the BSNL staffs do not respond properly, ask their name. Then follow the method 1.

Note that the method 1 is the slowest and you have to give the same complaint once in 20 days and wait for the response.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: