Notifications
Clear all

Request for close broadband connection  

RSS

Ashish bisht
 Ashish bisht
(@Ashish bisht)
14/08/2020 2:39 pm  

I m a Airtel customer, and I have been using the airtel broadband and now I want to close my broadband connection. It's now 1 week passed away and the airtel people are saying 2 month more you have to be forcefully took this connection after that we will close that. It's shame on Airtel that forces their customers to use broadband instead of the requirement. Now these airtel people are saying, we have filed the complaint regarding your issue and still I haven't got any call from your side. So I will not pay any money for internet because you and your team are delaying this problem. I hope you will take action against this.

Ashish bisht
 Ashish bisht
(@Ashish bisht)
14/08/2020 2:39 pm  

I m a Airtel customer, and I have been using the airtel broadband and now I want to close my broadband connection. It's now 1 week passed away and the airtel people are saying 2 month more you have to be forcefully took this connection after that we will close that. It's shame on Airtel that forces their customers to use broadband instead of the requirement. Now these airtel people are saying, we have filed the complaint regarding your issue and still I haven't got any call from your side. So I will not pay any money for internet because you and your team are delaying this problem. I hope you will take action against this.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: