Notifications
Clear all

Apple - Cable Accessories  

RSS

Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
13/04/2020 12:30 pm  

Despite their premium tag, Apple cables don't go well with the usage. Irrespective of the care taken, these cables hardly last. Maybe Apple wants to spend on its accessories, understandable, but on the durability standpoint of view, these cables aren't just ok.

Topic Tags
Sonal Sharma
 Sonal Sharma
(@Sonal Sharma)
14/04/2020 2:25 am  

@Srikapardhi You are so true.

I have been using my Macbook Air charger for the last 8 months and by now its already in the verge of its life.

Not sure why Apple is doing such things had so much faith in apple please @srikpardhi take this with apple india.

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
16/04/2020 7:30 pm  

@Sonal Sharma Also I do not use the EarPods that come In the box, I keep them aside and use earphones which are comfortable and compatible with the device & functionality.  

I have no contacts with Apple to pass on any feedback. I go through the normal support route. You can try that way. 

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
16/04/2020 8:01 pm  
Posted by: @srikapardhi

Despite their premium tag, Apple cables don't go well with the usage. Irrespective of the care taken, these cables hardly last. Maybe Apple wants to spend on its accessories, understandable, but on the durability standpoint of view, these cables aren't just ok.

This is a very valid point which you have put forward im missing my old Nokia and blackberry devices. I wish those days are back but looks tough .

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: