As a New Year surprise Tata indicom is offering full talk time on Rs222,Rs 355 and Rs455 recharge vouchers the offer is only valid till December 31 2008. Rs 222 comes with a initial talk time of Rs 197.58 at the time of recharge and the remaining talk time is credited after 72 hours from the time of recharge.Same in the case of Rs 355 and Rs 455 recharge vouchers... Read More
Tata Indicom recently launched a new starter pack Talk On for its prepaid customers in Maharashtra circle. So what is Talk On plan all about? Talk on plan comes for Rs 350 and has a talk time value of Rs 150 and validity of 2 years. Call charges of Talk on Plan Local 0.50p STD Rs1.50 SMS Local and STD 0.50p International Rs 5.00 The plan is available for both... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Jyotirmoy Manna :
Okay. Thank you very much
Anything above 0.5 GB per day is useless in JioPhone, most go for 91 plan only. If they allowed same…
You can use it. I ported one number in Jio and started using in JioPhone with JioPhone plan. No issue.…
Partha Basu :
Any particular reason why you are saying that Jio postpaid Rs 399 is beneficial?
- Why India Still Has 2G in 2022 35
- Vodafone Idea Needs Another Tariff Hike, ARPU Needs to Increase 1.9x : Motilal Oswal 16
- Is BSNL, Vodafone Idea Merger Possible Now? Here’s What You Should Know 11
- BSNL Is Offering Free 4G SIMs Until the End of FY22 10
- Reliance Jio Customers Confused After Recent Change in Benefits 9
- BSNL 4G Data Only Vouchers Under Rs 100 You Can Buy
- Vodafone Idea Giving Major Equity to Govt Makes It Appear Weaker to Investors: Counterpoint Research
- JioPhone All-In-One Prepaid Plans Offered by the Telco
- Airtel and Vi Offerings for New Postpaid Service Adopters
- Will Vodafone Idea Go for Tariff Hike Again?