Airtel today announced the launch of anew STD pack priced at Rs 47 which is offering STD calls at 75 paise per minute across India. The pack comes with a 30 days validity period.Shashi Arora, CEO – Bharti Airtel Limited (Mobile Services) Delhi & NCR said,Airtel has launched this cost effective recharge voucher with a strategic intent of bringing down STD tariff and driving affordability for our pre-paid customers in Delhi & NCR region. We are confident that this value-added initiative will greatly benefit many of our customers with heavy STD usage and help in further expanding the market.
- Nokia 7 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy A6+: Specifications, Price and More
- Paytm Clarifies its Stance in a Blog Post After Sting Video Goes Viral
- Postpaid War: Jio Eyes on Increasing its ARPU With the Rs 199 Plan
- OxygenOS on the OnePlus 6 Will Be Free From Bugs Says the Company
- HMD Global Teases a Charged Up Nokia Smartphone Launch on May 29