Airtel today announced the launch of anew STD pack priced at Rs 47 which is offering STD calls at 75 paise per minute across India. The pack comes with a 30 days validity period.Shashi Arora, CEO – Bharti Airtel Limited (Mobile Services) Delhi & NCR said,Airtel has launched this cost effective recharge voucher with a strategic intent of bringing down STD tariff and driving affordability for our pre-paid customers in Delhi & NCR region. We are confident that this value-added initiative will greatly benefit many of our customers with heavy STD usage and help in further expanding the market.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Receive MIUI 10 Stable Update in Mid-October
- 49.6 Million Airtel Subscribers in UP and Uttarakhand to Get Improved Voice and Data Services
- Xiaomi Mi TVs Are Coming to Mi Partner Stores Nearby You
- ACT Fibernet Bundling 1500GB Additional Data on Broadband Plans in Multiple Cities
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Comes Hidden With Electronic Image Stabilisation Feature