Airtel today announced the launch of anew STD pack priced at Rs 47 which is offering STD calls at 75 paise per minute across India. The pack comes with a 30 days validity period.Shashi Arora, CEO – Bharti Airtel Limited (Mobile Services) Delhi & NCR said,Airtel has launched this cost effective recharge voucher with a strategic intent of bringing down STD tariff and driving affordability for our pre-paid customers in Delhi & NCR region. We are confident that this value-added initiative will greatly benefit many of our customers with heavy STD usage and help in further expanding the market.
- Airtel Subscribers Can Now Read Free Books on New Airtel Books App
- Google Pixel 3 Lite Full Specs Leak Ahead of Launch
- BSNL Launches Bharat Fiber High-Speed FTTH Broadband Services
- OnePlus Assured Upgrade Programme Introduced in India: Here’s How it Works
- BSNL Data Only Prepaid Plan of Rs 98 Offers 1.5GB Daily Data for 26 Days