Airtel today announced the launch of anew STD pack priced at Rs 47 which is offering STD calls at 75 paise per minute across India. The pack comes with a 30 days validity period.Shashi Arora, CEO – Bharti Airtel Limited (Mobile Services) Delhi & NCR said,Airtel has launched this cost effective recharge voucher with a strategic intent of bringing down STD tariff and driving affordability for our pre-paid customers in Delhi & NCR region. We are confident that this value-added initiative will greatly benefit many of our customers with heavy STD usage and help in further expanding the market.
- Qualcomm Aims at Easier 5G Deployment With its First mmWave Module
- Samsung Sells 2 Million Units of Galaxy J6 and Galaxy J8 Since the Launch
- 5 Ways How the JioPhone 2 Feature Phone Competes With the Karbonn A40 4G
- Small Televisions and Li-ion Batteries to Become Cheaper After GST Council Reduces Tax
- Comio X1 Debuts in India at Rs 7,499 as an Affordable Version of Comio X1 Note