Samsung has just launched the Galaxy Note 3 in India. It has been priced at an ambitious Rs 49,900 by the Korean company and it will be available from September 25. It can be pre-booked till then by paying up Rs 2,000.
Here’s a list of its specifications
· 5.7 inch screen (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution)
· 1.9 GHz Exynos Octa Core chipset
· 3GB RAM
· Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Touchwiz UI
· 13 MP rear camera with a high CRI LED flash
· 1.9 MP front camera
· Video recording in 1080p@60fps and in 720p@120fps
· 32GB internal memory, 64GB expandable memory
· 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, IR Blaster and GPS with A-GPS
· 3,200 mAh battery unit
· Improved S-Pen functionality
· Black, White and Pink colour options
· Price: Rs 49,900
Our take: The phablet is a stellar performer in every aspect but the pricing can be the Achilles heel for it. It is simply not worth the price Samsung is asking for it. We’d like you to wait till its price comes down to around Rs 40,000 and then go in for it.