Dell has now announced its two new Windows 8.1 powered tablet for the Indian market. The two tablets have been named Dell Venue 8 Pro and Dell Venue 11 Pro. The Venue 8 Pro device has been launched at a price of Rs. 26,499. However, no details regarding the pricing of Venue 9 Pro have been disclosed. Enlisted below are the features of the two tablets:
Dell Venue 8 Pro:
- It features a capacitive HD IPS display of 8 inches that provide a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- This tablet has been equipped with an Intel Atom quad core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz with integrated HD graphics.
- It sports a RAM of 2 GB and inbuilt storage space of 32 GB. The 64 GB variant will be released soon. Dell Venue 8 Pro also offers expandable storage option.
- The tablet also offers a rear camera of 5 mega pixels and a front facing shooter of 1.2 mega pixels.
- The device has been powered by a battery that delivers battery life of nearly 9.9 hours.
- Dell Venue 8 Pro has been pre loaded with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013.
- This device is available in black and red color variants.
Dell Venue 11 Pro:
- It features a capacitive full HD display of 11 inches that provide a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It supports 10-finger simultaneous touch as well.
- This tablet has been equipped with an Intel Atom quad core processor clocked at 2.4 GHz.
- It offers inbuilt storage space of 64/ 128 GB.
- Dell Venue 11 Pro also offers a rear camera of 8 mega pixels and a front facing shooter of 2 mega pixels.
- The device has been powered by a battery that delivers battery life of nearly 8 to 10 hours.
- It features a full sized USB 3.0 host port, mini HDMI video port and offers other connectivity features such as Bluetooth 4.0, dual band Wi-Fi and NFC.