As earlier we broke the news BSNL Launches New 3G Prepaid Plan with Lowest Tariff on TelecomTalk. Wherein BSNL 3G prepaid GSM mobile subscribers in all telecom circles can enjoy Local Voice and Video calls at just 30 Paisa per Minute and All STD video calls will be chargeable at 50 paisa.
We have summed up the details of BSNL’s NEW 3G Prepaid Tariff Plan Which is now available in all 3G enable service area of BSNL circles across India.
BSNL offer new 3G Prepaid Connection at just Rs.59. The starter pack comes with U-SIM (3G Sim card), after the activations of 3G SIM card the customer has to recharge with the FRC-120 for the desired 3G tariff plan which content the lowest tariff for voice,video calls and Data usage.
In case of migration from 2G prepaid to 3G prepaid, the unutilized account balance in 2G will be carried forward to 3G. However, the carry forward of balance validity from 2G to 3G prepaid may not be allowed. In order to get validity, the customer has to recharge with the FRC-120
Here are the Details of New 3G Tariff Plan for (Prepaid)-:
|Particulars||For Existing BSNL Prepaid Customers||For New BSNL 3G Customers|
|First Recharge Coupon in Rs. (Incl. of S.Tax)||Rs.120||Rs.120|
|Validity of FRC in days||180 days||365 days|
|Free Talk Time with FRC (in Rs.)||Rs.20||Rs.20|
|Free Local / National Video calls (On net) in Minutes||NA||50|
|Free Data usage in MB||NA||25 MB|
|Local Voice Call Charges (On-net)||50 paisa||30 paisa|
|Local Voice Call Charges (Off-net)||70 paisa||60 paisa|
|Reduced call charges to any two BSNL Numbers (Local)||20 paisa||20 paisa|
|STD Calls – On-net||60 paisa||50 paisa|
|STD Calls – Off-net||80 paisa||70 paisa|
|Local – Video calls||Rs.70 paisa||30 paisa|
|STD – Video calls||Rs.1.00||50 paisa|
|Local SMS||40 paisa||40 paisa|
|National SMS||60 paisa||60 paisa|
|Data Charges (for 10KB)||1 paisa per 10 KB||1 Paisa per 10KB|
|Roaming and ISD Charges||As per Normal Prepaid||As per Normal Prepaid|
|Data Charges in Roaming||1 paisa per 10KB||1 Paisa per 10KB|
|Value Added Services||As per content providers tariff||As per content providers tariff|
|For extension of validity||Recharges with 3G RCVs||Recharge with 3G RCVs|
|All other charges, terms and conditions||As per 2G prepaid General plan||As per 2G prepaid General plan|
Terms & Conditions-
- The free usages offered with FRC are to be consumed within 30 days from the date of activation. The tariff validity of the promotional plan will be 365 days from the date of activation. Free data do not include MMS.
- Migration from existing 2G & 3G prepaid plans to 3G prepaid general 120 plans and vice versa is FREE. The unutilized account balance and validity of the existing plan will be carried forward to the migrated plan.
- The Validity of 180 days of 3G FRC-120 under revised 3G prepaid general 120 plan will not be applicable to Assam, J&K and North East LSAs vide DoT order No.800-40/2007-ASII/24 dated 03.03.2008 and subsequent orders. As such, the validity of FRC, RCV, SVV & STV in case of Assam and North East LSAs will be restricted to 90 days. As per GOI order, in J&K no prepaid service will be offered under mobile services.
- All other terms and condition will remain the same.
- To know more call BSNL Customer care 94000-24365