Bharti Airtel Limited, India’s largest GSM services provider, has taken the award-winning MCHECK application one step further. The company has announced the availability of its MCHECK service on a toll-free voice-based shortcode.
Using this Value Added Service, Airtel customers can now pay their mobile, fixed line bills and recharge prepaid, Airtel Digital TV accounts and Delhi-Gurgaon Toll Tags by just calling 543219 (toll free) from their Airtel mobile. All transactions will be made in a completely secure and convenient environment.
HOW TO GET STARTED
A) To register, just call ’543219′ (toll free) and register in 4 simple steps:
- Create your 6-digit number mChekPIN
- Enter the 16-digit VISA/MasterCard Credit Card number
- Enter the 3-digit CVV number printed on the reverse side of your Credit Card
- Enter the expiry date in DDMM format eg: to enter ‘June 2009′ simply type ’0609′
You are now ready to transact using ‘mChek on Airtel’
B) To make payments, call ’543219′ (toll free)
- Choose payment options – postpaid bill, recharge prepaid, Digital TV account or Delhi-Gurgaon Toll Tag or pay fixed line bills
- Enter mobile number (if paying for others) and the Amount
- Enter your 6-digit mChekPIN to confirm