TelecomTalk is a leading Indian telecom portal tracking and reporting the developments in the Indian telecommunications market. Founded in 2008 by Tarun PK (@taruntanu), TelecomTalk has grown to become one of India’s top 10 technology media portals with a wide range of readership. Our goal is to enable industry stakeholders and readers to take faster decisions by serving as a single source for the latest telecommunications news from the market.
Over the years, TelecomTalk has emerged as an authoritative source for information on two highly competitive industries viz. Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and Mobile device makers. CSPs include voice and data service providers on one hand and multi-play Multi System Operators (MSOs), DTH players on the other. Mobile devices covered by TelecomTalk include smart phones, tablets and wearables.
We at TelecomTalk strive to bring you the best and the latest information on
- Regulatory news and announcements
- Implications of different regulations on the entire communications ecosystem
- Smartphones, tablets and wearable launches around the world
- Mergers, acquisitions and partnerships happening in the Indian telecommunications space
- Technology advancements that enable CSPs to serve markets better
- Interviews with leading executives in the industry
- Tariff announcements and change updates for landline, mobile, data cards and DTH services
- Product Reviews of gadgets, accessories and services
- General updates about the Indian telecommunications market