TelecomTalk.info is a unique platform which tracks and reports all the developments in the Indian telecommunications market. It was founded in 2008 by Tarun.P.K (@taruntanu) which grew to become one of India’s top 10 portals with a wide range of readership. It is a unique platform which brings to its readers the latest news from the telecommunications market thus enabling them to take decisions.
The articles covered in TelecomTalk.info can be broadly classified into two highly competitive industries i.e Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and Mobile device makers. CSPs include voice and data service providers on one hand and multi-play Multi System Operators (MSOS) and DTH players on the other hand. Mobile devices covered by Telecomtalk.info include smart phones, tablets and wearables.
Content published in TelecomTalk.info includes:
- Latest news about the regulations being set by the regulatory body in India.
- Implications of different regulations on the entire communications eco-system.
- News updates about latest versions of smart phones, tablets and wearables being launched across world.
- Mergers, acquisitions and partnerships happening in the Indian telecommunications markets.
- Business updates about the Indian telecommunications market.
- Market analysis of the Indian telecommunications market.
- Latest news about the technology upgrades being adopted by Indian CSPs.
- Latest updates about different voice plans and data cards and comparative tariff analysis of different CSPs in the India market.
- Reviews of newly launched handsets.
- Reviews of different data card and broadband connections available in the market.
We at TelecomTalk.info strive to create best experience for the readers in terms of quality and depth of news and keep them equipped with all the latest happenings in the industry.